2007/05/05

感謝上天,沒有賜給我孩子

前幾天,收到同學的給大家的電郵,談及我早前貼上陳耀南那段前報,說:

All along I've viewed myself as a cynic of a perfectionist who is easily agitated by trivial matters: the offensive words scribbled on the door of the partitions inside the university library toilet (xxU), xU students' habitual 'jumping queue' at the bus stops in the campus, xU students' staring (at me of course) upon my complaint (made in low voice) against their lengthy and noisy conversations in the 'silent area' of UL (University Library, main campus)...

Not until lately did I find 'I'm not alone'. When? After a 30-minute chitchat (outside the 'silent area') with a librarian who's been working in xU since graduation in the early 1980s. In fact, there're more 'exciting', yet true stories than I expected.

A couple of minutes ago, I browsed my friend's blog and found a good piece (see attached) that has eased my mind completely: I can now confirm that I'm still in fine fettle, at least not that 'abnormal' as I portrayed myself in the past.


近日與吧友的電郵,也在談孩子。

老虎提了個好方法:
祝他早日發大達,自己買過間豪宅,此後,大家各自開開心心生活下去。
現在開始祈禱........


我第一時間和議:
好!好!好!現在開始祈禱........
願上天賜給世上的每一個孩子,都會對父母像父母對他們那般好。阿門。


報章副刊,三兩天便有人寫現在的孩子怎樣怎樣不如自己當年,三兩天又有人談自己怎樣怎樣體恤自己在叛逆期的孩子。

何以嚴以律已,寬以待兒?

收音機天天叫人養寵物前停一停,想一想,實在應該順道加句:養孩子,都是一樣。

昨天,收到另外一位同學的電郵:
...I handed in my report on 30/4 afternoon but immediately found mistakes on 2/5 when I read it again...Life is hard and no perfect; whatever will be, will be ....
附加精彩片段

都是同樣的宿命,自己的東西,無論看多少遍,仍是有錯,只怪自己不好。

自己的孩子不好,不算是自己的錯。

whatever will be, will be ....

沒有留言: